Microsoft word dominates the world of word processing. Completely. However, this does not mean it is the only, or the best for every task that requires writing. When asked what tools he used, Dan Ariely strongly recommended Scrivener, where one can easily organize, write, save background, and other effective writing tools. It costs $40. My favorite feature is the split screen, between various cards, where I can keep notes for each section, and the other part, where I write the content.
- Science mapping research on body image: A bibliometric review of publications in Body Image, 2004–2020
- How can bibliometric reviews contribute to theoretical advancement in management scholarship?
- Op-Ed i E24: En finsk idé for å tiltrekke seg globalt talent kan også fungere for Norge
- Peer review and journal rejection – a painful reality!
- Crazy Hotness diagram – scientifically tested