Microsoft word dominates the world of word processing. Completely. However, this does not mean it is the only, or the best for every task that requires writing. When asked what tools he used, Dan Ariely strongly recommended Scrivener, where one can easily organize, write, save background, and other effective writing tools. It costs $40. My favorite feature is the split screen, between various cards, where I can keep notes for each section, and the other part, where I write the content.
- Scientific writing: “The C-word: Scientific euphemisms do not improve causal inference from observational data”
- Workshop on “The possibilities in Bibliometric Analyses for Researchers”
- Moderation and Mediation analysis
- Google Scholar Citation Profiles: the good, the bad, and the better (link)
- Writing suggestions for Msc. students