Microsoft word dominates the world of word processing. Completely. However, this does not mean it is the only, or the best for every task that requires writing. When asked what tools he used, Dan Ariely strongly recommended Scrivener, where one can easily organize, write, save background, and other effective writing tools. It costs $40. My favorite feature is the split screen, between various cards, where I can keep notes for each section, and the other part, where I write the content.
- DN: Innlegg: Demotivert av skattelistene? Eller motivert?
- Applying for jobs.. the slog
- How to build a search in Web of Science
- Mapping the literature on parents with mental illness, across psychiatric sub-disciplines: a bibliometric review
- Meta-Analysis and incremental findings…The importance of being humble: