This podcast episode of Hidden Brain, on the topic of free speech, uses research during and after the Trump presidential campaign, and classic Bandura research, to show how it can change perceptions of what constitutes acceptable thoughts and opinions. It further presents research on how people who use the free speech argument, is often influenced by their biases, be it underlying racism, or the opposite. Worth listening to! Makes one think about where the limits to free speech should be.
- Science mapping research on body image: A bibliometric review of publications in Body Image, 2004–2020
- How can bibliometric reviews contribute to theoretical advancement in management scholarship?
- Op-Ed i E24: En finsk idé for å tiltrekke seg globalt talent kan også fungere for Norge
- Peer review and journal rejection – a painful reality!
- Crazy Hotness diagram – scientifically tested