This podcast episode of Hidden Brain, on the topic of free speech, uses research during and after the Trump presidential campaign, and classic Bandura research, to show how it can change perceptions of what constitutes acceptable thoughts and opinions. It further presents research on how people who use the free speech argument, is often influenced by their biases, be it underlying racism, or the opposite. Worth listening to! Makes one think about where the limits to free speech should be.
- Scientific writing: “The C-word: Scientific euphemisms do not improve causal inference from observational data”
- Workshop on “The possibilities in Bibliometric Analyses for Researchers”
- Moderation and Mediation analysis
- Google Scholar Citation Profiles: the good, the bad, and the better (link)
- Writing suggestions for Msc. students