This podcast episode of Hidden Brain, on the topic of free speech, uses research during and after the Trump presidential campaign, and classic Bandura research, to show how it can change perceptions of what constitutes acceptable thoughts and opinions. It further presents research on how people who use the free speech argument, is often influenced by their biases, be it underlying racism, or the opposite. Worth listening to! Makes one think about where the limits to free speech should be.
- Crazy Hotness diagram – scientifically tested
- How much confidence should we have in our own and others research findings?
- The emerging COVID-19 research: dynamic and regularly updated science maps and analyses
- Borte bra, men hjemme best: Nordmenn vegrer seg for en utstasjonering – Nettavisen
- Hvordan lykkes med livet på delt hjemmekontor? – Aftenposten