While most instruments have a clear scale, some do not actually give the full range of wording. In cases when you want to modify a scale somewhat, it can be even more tricky. Rather than work out wordings, I found a useful PDF, written by Sorrel Brown at Iowa State University Extension, when a long list of alternatives.
- Science mapping research on body image: A bibliometric review of publications in Body Image, 2004–2020
- How can bibliometric reviews contribute to theoretical advancement in management scholarship?
- Op-Ed i E24: En finsk idé for å tiltrekke seg globalt talent kan også fungere for Norge
- Peer review and journal rejection – a painful reality!
- Crazy Hotness diagram – scientifically tested